Turn to us for all your low-slope roofing needs, including maintenance, coatings, and more.
Low-slope roofing is uncommon in residential construction, but it’s frequently seen on commercial properties. Low-slope roofing can offer several advantages, like creating usable space where commercial HVAC and other system components can be installed or stored. However, this type of roof can also come with its own unique issues and challenges that property owners need to know.
Here at Chief Roofing, we offer a full range of roofing services for residential and commercial customers throughout the Hillsborough, North Carolina area. We have over 150 years of combined industry experience, and we’re equipped to work on all types of roofs. You can trust us to handle all your low-slope roofing needs, including:
- Installations. Professional installation is essential for these types of roofing systems.
- Roofing inspections. Periodic checks will ensure that your low-slope roofing stays waterproofed and resilient. Our team can also alert you of any repairs needed after an inspection.
- Repairs. Making small repairs promptly can extend the lifespan of your low-slope roofing and further protect the structural integrity of your building.
- Maintenance. Regular maintenance is one of the most important investments you can make for any kind of roof, but it’s especially important for low-slope roofs.
- Roof replacements. No matter how well you maintain your roof, it will eventually need to be replaced. Our certified installers will ensure that it is done properly.
You will appreciate our competitive pricing, our guaranteed workmanship warranty on all jobs, and our free roof replacement estimates. Give us a call now to learn more or schedule a service with us today.
At Chief Roofing, we work on low-slope roofing in Hillsborough, Chapel Hill, Durham, Pittsboro, Holly Springs, Apex, Morrisville, Raleigh, Cary, Mebane, Wake Forest, Knightdale, and Efland, North Carolina.