We offer a full range of roofing services for all types of roofs.
There are many different types of roofs for both residential and commercial properties, and not every roofing company is equipped to handle each kind. However, here at Chief Roofing, we’re confident that we can take care of all your roofing needs, regardless of the type of roof your home or business may have. Our team of expert roofers has over 150 years of combined experience serving the area in and around the Hillsborough, North Carolina area.
You can count on us for installations, roofing inspections, emergency repairs, regular maintenance, and replacements for all types of roofs, including:
- Asphalt shingle roofing. While asphalt shingles are most often used on houses, they are sometimes used for commercial buildings as well. They are affordable, cost-effective, and long lasting when professionally installed and maintained.
- Low-slope roofing. This type of roof is usually found on commercial buildings, as the flat surface area is perfect for installing commercial HVAC and other systems on the roof. Regular maintenance is vital for these types of roofs, so make sure to schedule services with our team.
- Metal roofing. There are plenty of reasons that metal roofing has gained popularity for both homes and businesses in recent years. It’s incredibly durable, resilient in all kinds of weather, and can last for decades with minimal upkeep.
- Modified bitumen roofing. This layered commercial roofing type is perfect for low-slope roofs, and it offers excellent waterproofing when installed properly.
- Single-ply roofing. This lightweight waterproofing solution for your low-slope roof can be affordable while giving your building the protection it needs.
If you need roofing services, we are standing by to help, regardless of what types of roofs you have. Give us a call now.
At Chief Roofing, we work on many types of roofs in Hillsborough, Chapel Hill, Durham, Pittsboro, Holly Springs, Apex, Morrisville, Raleigh, Cary, Mebane, Wake Forest, Knightdale, and Efland, North Carolina.